Sliced Cucumber Onion Salad With Honey French DressingFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 cucumbers shopping list
- 1 large red onion cut into rings shopping list
- honey French dressing shopping list
- 1 cup salad oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- paprika for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Peel skin from cucumbers in narrow strips then cut cucumbers in think round slices.
- Place on small platter and arrange slices of onion over cucumbers.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in jar and shake vigorously.
- Pour over cucumbers then dust with paprika and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!