Marione Corn CasseroleFrom donitakate 8 years ago
- 2 cans crushed chiken flavored crackers (can substiute many other flavors, your choice - bacon, sour cream, onion, vegetable, etc.) shopping list
- 2 lbs. lean boneless pork, but into strips shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cans, corn drained shopping list
- 2 stalks of celery, finely sliced or chopped shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 6 slices bread, crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup ckicken bouillon or broth shopping list
How to make it
- Crush crackers. Dredge pork strips in cracker crumbs and set asside.
- Put remaining cracker crumbs in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and stir. Spray a baking pan with vegetable spray and spread mixture in the bottom. Place cracker-covered pork strips on top. Spritz liquid butter or butter substitute over the top of casserole.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 mins. Teast meat and return to oven if not done. (This depends on the thickness of your pork strips.)