POTATOES WITH CHEESE SAUCE PAPAS CHORREADASFrom ericamd 4 years ago
- 8 medium red potatoes, partially peeled shopping list
- 1 tablet chicken bouillon shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 ½ cups dice tomatoes shopping list
- 3 scallions cut into 2 inches long shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon cumin shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place the potatoes and chicken bouillon in a medium saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil and cook about 30 minutes until tender. Drain and set a side.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the oil and butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and tomatoes, stir and cook about 7 minutes. Add garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir and cook 2 minutes more.
- 3. Add cream, cilantro and cheese. Mix well and turn down the heat and cook for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 4. In a serving dish place the potatoes and pour the sauce on top. Serve them hot.
The Cookericamd CT
- Not added to any groups yet!