Poppyseed Dressing - Spinach SaladFrom grumpybaker 8 years ago
- Poppy Seed Dressing (makes about 2 pints) shopping list
- 2 cups canola oil shopping list
- 1 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar (adjust amount to your own taste) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all the Poppy seed dressing ingredients together until they are thoroughly blended.
- Note: Suggesting that you keep your salad simple.
- These are the ingredients I like to use in my own salad.
- Note: Amounts are not listed
- Spinach - Washed, dried, and free of stems
- Head lettuce - I use only 1/4th the amount as the spinach
- Eggs - Hard boiled & chopped into large pieces
- Bacon - Fried, drained and crumbled into large pieces
- Onions, Red sliced, or use green chopped.
- Mushrooms - sliced
- Ground pepper
- This dressing will keep well in the refrigerator up to two weeks in a tight lid container. Just give it a good shake now and then.