Pasta Zucchini Shrimp AlfredoFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 medium zucchini shopping list
- 8 ounces medium shrimp shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes shopping list
- 12 ounces spaghetti shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons alfredo sauce shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 3 quarts lightly salted water to a boil in a covered large pot.
- Quarter zucchini lengthwise then slice crosswise.
- Peel and devein shrimp then seed and dice tomatoes.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook uncovered stirring often for seven minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook until pasta is firm tender and zucchini is tender about 3 minutes longer.
- Drain in a colander then while pasta is cooking heat oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper then sauté until shrimp turns pink.
- Add drained pasta, zucchini, tomatoes and sauce then stir gently until blended and heated.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with grated parmesan cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!