Shrimp Fried Rice With Sun Dried TomatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 cups cooked white rice at room temperature shopping list
- 3 large eggs beaten with a pinch of salt and white pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon peanut oil shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white wine shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced ginger shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli stems peeled and cut into 1/4" dices shopping list
- 1/4 pound medium shrimp shelled and cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes washed in warm water cut into 1/2" by 1/4" pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions finely sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Scramble eggs in 1 teaspoon peanut oil over medium heat until cooked.
- Cut into small pieces and reserve then combine sauce ingredients and reserve.
- Heat wok over high heat for 30 seconds then add 1 tablespoon peanut oil.
- When a wisp of white smoke appears add ginger and stir briefly.
- Add broccoli stems then stir and cook 20 seconds.
- Add shrimp then stir and cook 30 seconds.
- Add cooked rice and mix well turning for 5 minutes until rice mixture is very hot.
- Stir sauce and pour over rice and mix thoroughly then add eggs and stir.
- Add tomatoes and mix to combine thoroughly then add onions and coriander.
- Mix well then turn off heat and transfer to a heated dish and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!