Country Salisbury SteakFrom myszreesey 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original barbecue sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix meat, stuffing mix, 1-1/4 cups of the water and the onions until well blended. Shape into six 1/2-inch-thick oval patties. Place on 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 2.Bake 25 min. or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
- 3.Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; cook on medium-high heat 5 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add barbecue sauce and remaining 1/4 cup water. Reduce heat to low. Cook 1 to 2 min. or until sauce is heated through. Serve over the patties.