Potato Wedges Peas and Cheese SauceFrom splosh 6 years ago
- 2 potatoes, peeled, chopped in wedges shopping list
- 1/3 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- cheese sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and chop potatoes in wedges. In a saucepan with little water, cover and cook potatoes for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Heat oil in a saucepan until hot, add drained potato wedges and fry for a couple of minutes then turn. Remove when browned, put on paper towel.
- Cook frozen peas according to instructions on packet.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat, add flour and stir for a minute. Stir in milk, and bring to the boil while stirring. Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in mustard, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve wedges and peas drizzled with cheese sauce. Enjoy.
The Cooksplosh Mullumbimby, AU
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!