Marshmallow GoodiesFrom nainajani 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine marshmallows and peanuts in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine semi-sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut
- butter in a large sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly
- until completely melted. Pour hot mixture over peanuts and marshmallows
- and stir to thoroughly mix.
- Pour into a flat pan (10' x 6') and spread mixture evenly. The mixture
- should be about one inch in thickness. Cool candy until firm (place in
- refrigerator for faster cooling). Cut into 2 X 2-inch squares and place
- on serving tray.
The Cooknainajani DUBAI, AE
- Not added to any groups yet!