Velvet Corn Soup With Crab MeatFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 cup crabmeat shopping list
- 1 small ginger minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sherry shopping list
- 6 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cup sweet corn cream style shopping list
- 2 eggs separated yolks lightly beaten whites stiffly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate crab meat in ginger, sherry and cornstarch.
- Heat chicken stock then add corn and bring to boil.
- Add crabmeat mixture and again bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down and gently stir in yolks then fold in whites and garnish with chopped parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!