Frozen Chocolate Bar Cookie CakeFrom tanyavee 7 years ago
- 1 package of your favorite chocolate chip cookies shopping list
- 1 Litre tub of frozen whipped topping shopping list
- Some milk (for dunking the cookies…about a cup and a half) shopping list
- 3 chocolate bars like Butterfinger, Skor or Crispy Crunch (I use Crispy Crunch) — put in the blender to make chunky crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- First, make sure you leave the frozen topping in the fridge for the day so that it’s soft and spreadable…or leave on the counter for a few hours. You also need a 9×9 inch square dish that is okay to put in the freezer.
- Take a cookie and dunk completely in some milk, but don’t make it soggy. Place on the bottom of the dish…repeat until you have a layer of cookies.
- Cover the cookies with half of the softened whipped topping and sprinkle half of the chocolate bar crumbs. Next, repeat with another layer of cookies and whipped topping and finally top with the remaining chocolate crumbs…AND YOU’RE DONE!! Just place in the freezer and wait a few hours until frozen. Enjoy!
The Cooktanyavee Vancouver, CA
The Rating3 people
Yummy! very easy recipe..Saved this recipe and gave you a ^5 Photo?grumpybaker in Jacksonville loved it
if I dunk the cookies, I'd probably eat them before they had a chance to go in this recipe! This sounds really good.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Yummy, I need to try this recipe.....and SOON!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!