Homemade Tequila Lime ChickenFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate shopping list
- 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Combine lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate and lime juice.
- Pour over chicken and marinate several hours in refrigerator.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil stirring to thicken.
- Broil chicken 15 minutes basting with prepared sauce during last 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!