Creamed Cheese Smoked Salmon SandwichesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, eggs and chopped chives in a bowl and beat until combined.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out some of the soft interior forming a shallow shell.
- Fill bread with salmon.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in a thick layer on both halves of the loaf.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 450 for 15 minutes.
- Cut into individual portions and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!