Orangey Pork Style Country Style RibsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Grate zest of the oranges then peel and cut into slices reserving as much juice as possible.
- Heat oil in a skillet large enough to hold the pork ribs in a single layer over high heat.
- Season with salt and pepper then brown on both sides.
- Add orange zest and reserved juice and top with the orange slices.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!