Vietnamese Shrimp And Chicken SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 cups mung bean sprouts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 carrot grated shopping list
- 1 medium cucumber thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 pound lean cooked chicken cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1/2 pound shelled shrimp cooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Pour in just enough water to cover bottom of a saucepan then bring to boil and throw in sprouts.
- Leave in for a few seconds and remove immediately and drain well and allow to cool.
- Mix lemon juice with sugar, fish sauce, salt and pepper.
- Arrange bean sprouts, carrot and cucumbers on a serving dish then pour dressing over top.
- Place chicken and shrimp on top of salad and garnish with cilantro leaves and crushed peanuts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!