Easy Coconut Fried ShrimpFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 2 pounds large shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup ice water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup grated coconut shopping list
- vegetable oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Shell and devein shrimp leaving tail intact.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towel and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, egg, water and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Beat flour mixture until batter is smooth.
- Mix together in a separate bowl, combine the coconut and curry powder.
- Dip shrimp into batter and then into coconut mixture.
- Deep-fry in vegetable oil until golden.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
great shrimp family will love it high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Fish And Seafood306 members
Going Coconuts71 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Peanut Butter Coconut Lovers13 members
Anything Fried68 members
Finger Food51 members
Restaurant Recipes68 members
International Dishes43 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members