Rotisserie Raspberry Duck And Game HensFrom milyonok 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. place cleaned fowl on skewer (game hen-duck-game hen)
- 2. place mashed garlic, rosemary and olive oil in rotisserie drip pan
- 3. cook for 1 ½ hours basting every 15-20 minutes from the drip pan
- 4. clean the berries and pour in the Grande Marnier ;-), set to the side
- 5. when the game hens and duck are done let rest while making the sauce
- 6. in a large nonstick skillet add butter and brown sugar over medium high heat, when that mixture is bubbling, add the drunken raspberries mashing them around until hot. Remove from heat.
- 7. carve the birds and present them on a large platter, drizzle the raspberry sauce evenly over the ensemble and serve.
The Cookmilyonok Lakewood, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!