Italian Chicken w RotiniFrom bubbledumpster 7 years ago
- 1 lb boneless chicken cutlets shopping list
- 1 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 tbspn extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbspn roasted garlic shopping list
- 1/4 white wine shopping list
- 12 oz. tri-color rotini pasta shopping list
- 1 (26 oz.) jar tomato/basil pasta sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Fill large saucepan half full of water. Cover and bring to a boil on high for pasta.
- 2. Preheat large saute pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Season both sides of chicken with seasoned salt and Italian seasoning (wash hands). Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken (wash hands); cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 3. Stir pasta into boiling water. Boil 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally or until tender.
- 4. Add roasted garlic and wine to chicken; cook 3-5 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165º F. Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.
- 5. Meanwhile, drain pasta and return to same pan. Stir in pasta sauce; cook on medium-high 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until thoroughly heated. Serve chicken over pasta.
- Serves 4.
The Cookbubbledumpster Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!