Molasses CookiesFrom patriotlady 7 years ago
- ¾ cup shortening (melted) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses (robust flavor) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soda shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- ½ teaspoon cloves shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Melt shortening and let cool.
- Add sugar, molasses and egg, beat well.
- Sift soda, flour, cloves, salt, ginger and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Roll into small balls and then in sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
The Cookpatriotlady Irving, TX
The Rating4 people
I am MORE than ready to try THESE babies, patriot! My thanks and my ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
love Molasses cookie thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh yeah...Love stuff like this..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!