Green Bean SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pounds fresh green beans shopping list
- boiling water shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 8 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- Crisp lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes shopping list
- Chopped chives shopping list
How to make it
- Trim ends of beans but leave whole then cook in boiling salted water 10 minutes and drain well.
- Combine oil, salt, pepper, Dijon and vinegar then blend well and pour over cooked beans.
- Refrigerate then just before serving line a serving plate with lettuce leaves.
- Arrange marinated green beans in center then surround with cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped chives.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!