French Silk Chocolate PieFrom blackcupcake 7 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3 oz Hershey's® unsweetened chocolate, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® butter, softened (do not use margarine) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 4 pasteurized eggs or 1 cup fat-free cholesterol-free egg product shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened whipped cream shopping list
- chocolate curls, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell, using 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat; cool. In small bowl with electric mixer, beat butter on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating on high speed 2 minutes after each addition; beat until mixture is smooth and fluffy. Pour into cooled baked shell. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
- Not added to any groups yet!