Halibut SteaksFrom pamela 6 years ago
- 4 (6 oz) halibut steaks shopping list
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 cup diced zucchini shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, skin removed and finely diced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, heat olive oil and add in zucchini, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir for 5 minutes (until tender). Remove the pan from heat, then add in tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Place steaks in the dish, in a single layer and spoon the zucchini mixture, equally, over each steak. Top them with feta cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes, (fish should be easily flaked with a fork).
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!