Spicy Shrimp Stir FryFrom elle_23 6 years ago
- 2 tea spoons Canola shopping list
- 2 large eggs-beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 cups jasmin rice shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1 cup shaved carrots shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons soy sause shopping list
- 2 teaspoon mirin (or rice vingar) shopping list
- half teasponn crushed red pepper shopping list
- half teasponn hot sesame oil shopping list
- 3/4 pound cooked shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Heat one teaspoon of canola oil in a large non-stick skillet, (or wok), medium-high heat. Add eggs and cook until scrambled. Transfer to a plate.
- 2 Heat other teaspoon of canola in same skillet. Add ginger and cook until fragrant, (about 30 seconds). Add cooked rice, peas, carrots, soy sauce, mirin, red pepper and sesame oil. Cook, stirring
- occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Add cooked shrimp and egg. Cook, stirring occasionally, until
- heated through, about 3-5 more minutes.
- ***Red pepper and especially sesame oil can be adjusted to taste***