Steak n Potato SoupFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 2 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak shopping list
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped onions shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes, cut into 3/4 - inch pieces shopping list
- 3 cups baby-cut carrots, cut lengthwise into fourths shopping list
- 1 - 1 lb. bag frozen cut green beans shopping list
- 2 tbsps. chopped dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 6 (14 oz. each) cans beef broth shopping list
- 3 tbsps. A1 steak sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cut beef into 1/4 - inch strips; cut strips into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook beef in oil 4 to 5 inutes or until brown.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Stirring frequently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.