Gluten Free Cranberry Pumpkin BreadFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1¾ cups gluten-free flour blend (try our shopping list
- recipe below) shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- Pinch of ginger shopping list
- ⅓ cup butter or nondairy margarine shopping list
- 1⅓ cups light brown sugar shopping list
- ⅓ cup warm milk of choice shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- ⅓-½ cup fresh cranberries, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup lightly toasted pecans, chopped, optional shopping list
- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ shopping list
- High-Protein gluten-free flour Blend shopping list
- 1¼ cups bean flour (your choice), chickpea flour or soy flour shopping list
- 1 cup white or brown rice flour shopping list
- 1 cup arrowroot starch, cornstarch or potato starch shopping list
- 1 cup tapioca starch/flour shopping list
- Combine flours together. Refrigerate and store in tightly covered container until used. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour a loaf pan or a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Mix gluten-free flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter until white. Add brown sugar and milk and beat for another 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time. Stir in pumpkin puree.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Fold in cranberries and chopped nuts, if desired.
- Pour batter in prepared loaf pan or muffin tin. Bake in preheated over for 45 minutes to 1 hour for the loaf, 15 to 18 minutes for muffins.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!