Ginger Glazed Mahi MahiFrom bajan 5 years ago
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 clove garlic (crushed) shopping list
- 4 mahi mahi fillets shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegeable oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish, stir together the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil.
- Season fish fillets with salt and pepper and place them into a dish. If the fillets have skin on them place them skin- side down.
- Cover and put in fridge for about 20 mins to marinate.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. remove fish from dish and reserve the marinade.
- Fry fish for 4 - 6 minutes on each side, turning only once unti lfish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove fillets to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Pour reserved marinade into the frying pan over medium heat until the mixture reduces to a glaze consistenly.
- Spoon glaze over fish and serve immediately