Tarragon chickenFrom shadow1 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks shopping list
- 4 shallots, cut into thin rings shopping list
- 50 grams butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- Fistful fresh tarragon, finely diced shopping list
- coarse black pepper to taste shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Tablespoon pickled capers shopping list
- juice from 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in wok-like pan. Can use olive oil and butter together, if you like, for an even richer flavor.
- Toss in shallot rings. Brown for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and dust with coarse pepper. Brown, then lower heat and cook, uncovered, until almost done. Time depends how large you made the chunks.
- Add tarragon, lemon juice, salt and capers. Cook until the chicken is done.
- Lower the heat to minimum, add the cream, stir and cook for 1 minute. Serve piping hot over pasta, potatoes, or rice. Delicious over wholewheat pastas.
The Cookshadow1 Tel Aviv, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!