Hersheys Mini Kiss Pnut Butter BlossomsFrom manda 7 years ago
- •1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- •1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- •2 eggs shopping list
- •2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- •2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- •1/2 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa shopping list
- •1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- •Additional sugar shopping list
- •1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand milk chocolates shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Beat butter, 1-1/2 cups sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Combine flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- 2. Heat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-1/8-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Place 3 chocolate pieces on each cookie, pressing down lightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.
The Cookmanda Dillsburg, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!