Lemon Citrus Herb Alaskan SalmonFrom kristinsh 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop herbs and crust one side of each fillet with herbs.
- Thinly slice lemons.
- In a large skillet heat up about 2 tbs olive oil.
- Sear each fillet 1 minute on each side.
- Oil a cookie sheet.
- Place each fillet herb crusted side up and salt and pepper.
- Cover generously with lemon slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove lemon slices and serve.
The Cookkristinsh Katy, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!