Sauteed Razor Clams with Cilantro Cocktail SauceFrom witchywoman 5 years ago
- Cocktail Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup catsup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- Clams: shopping list
- 12-16 cleaned razor clams shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Make cocktail sauce first...combine all ingredients in small bowl and chill.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper. Dust clams with seasoned flour and set aside.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Increase heat to high, add clams and saute briefly, 1-2 minutes per side. Serve with cocktail sauce.
The Cookwitchywoman Longview, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!