Chicken Breasts With Pecans And Sun Dried TomatoesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 6 boned,skinned chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1c pecans,copped and divided in half shopping list
- 1/2c flour shopping list
- 1/2tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2c green onions,chopped shopping list
- 4T butter shopping list
- 2c milk,heated shopping list
- dash of tabasco shopping list
- 1/2c sun-dried jullienne-cut tomatoes,drained,oil reserved shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1/2c chopped pecans,flour,cayenne and pepper. Dredge chicken breasts in mixture. Heat 2 T butter and 1/8c oil in deep,wide skillet. On med-high heat,brown breasts on both sides.,in batches. Add 2T butter and 1/8c oil for second batch Remove to paper towel and then keep warm in oven.
- Reduce heat to med,add remaining pecans,onion and tomatoes and stir till heated through. Stir in 1 to 2 Tbs dredging mix. Slowly pour in milk to make gravy of desired consistency. Add dash of tabasco to taste. Return chicken breasts to pan,spoon sauce over and serve.