Ham Broccoli SoupFrom bemontgomery 7 years ago
- 2 cups frozen country-style shredded hash-brown potatoes(from 30oz pkg) shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups cubed pineapple-orange glazed ham(from the other recipe) shopping list
- 2 cups Green Giant frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 6 slices American cheese shopping list
- Dash of ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In medium saucepan, combine potatoes and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in ham, broccoli and milk; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
- Add cheese; stir until melted. Sprinkle individual servings with pepper.