Smoked Salmon Stuffed Cherry TomatoesFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can pink salmon, drained, skin and bones removed and flaked shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green or red bell pepper, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons onion, grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke (hickory) flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, flaked salmon, parsley, bell pepper, onion, lemon juice and Liquid Smoke. Mix well. Cover and chill overnight.
- Make a slice across the stem end of each cherry tomato.
- WIth a small spoon, scoop seeds from tomatoes.
- Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- (Hint, if your tomatoes are not as ripe or sweet as you like, sprinkle inside of tomatoes lightly with granulated sugar before draining.)
- Pipe salmon mixture into tomato "cups".
- Garnish with fresh parsley or dill sprigs if desired.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!