Feasty Grilled Tuna in Red Pepper SauceFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 4 tuna steaks (6-oz. each) shopping list
- Up to 2 15.5-oz. cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 jars roasted red peppers (7-oz. each) shopping list
- 2 cans green chile peppers (4-oz. each) shopping list
- 1 can domestic beer shopping list
- 3 sprigs scallions shopping list
- 1 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- disposable aluminum tray (8" x 8") shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse tuna steaks and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken broth and beer as needed, along with roasted red peppers, green chile peppers and 3 scallion sprigs, and puree with a hand blender.
- (If you don't own a hand blender, a few quick shots in a blender or food processor will work.)
- Generously oil the bottom of the disposable aluminum tray with olive oil and approximately 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- Place fillets in the aluminum tray and cover with pepper sauce.
- Grill over medium high heat for approximately 10 minutes or until fish is flaky to the fork throughout.
- Allow to cool and serve with your favorite wild rice and french bread to soak up all that wonderful juice.