Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom computertech18 7 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup vegan butter spread shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy milk shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup applesauce shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla, soy milk, peanut butter and apple sauce until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Cookcomputertech18 Ocean Springs, MS
The Rating3 people
These sound wonderful. Great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
These cookies turn out very yummy. I didn't have any vegan butter, so I used regular butter, and I also added some cinnamon. The dough was so good, I was licking my fingers every time I got dough on them! One word of warning, these cookies baked r...moretamar in Buffalo loved it
AMAZING! i wouldn't change a thing. these taste like classic chocolate chip cookies with a slight peanut butter flavor. sooooo perfect and delicious. they might just be gone by the morning!jamieerinbuckley in Clinton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!