Beefy Potato PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound lean beef cubed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fat shopping list
- 3 cups cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or canned peas shopping list
- 4 small onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- biscuit dough shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beef in fat until lightly browned then add water to cover.
- Put on a lid and simmer beef until almost tender about 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes, peas, onions and water to cover vegetables.
- Cook 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender then make paste of flour and water.
- Add a little hot liquid from stew then add paste to stew stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper then pour hot mixture into greased baking dish.
- Top with biscuit rounds then bake at 425 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!