Maple Syrup Beef StewFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 pounds beef cubed into 1” pieces shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups chopped white onions shopping list
- 3/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 3 cups potatoes skin on shopping list
- 2 cups turnips diced shopping list
- 1 cup green onions cut into small rounds shopping list
- 4 cups beef stock shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In pan heat oil then add beef and cook until pieces are cooked on all sides.
- Add onions and cook for 1 minute then add maple syrup and continue to cook 4 minutes.
- Put in potatoes, turnips and green onions then cook while stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add stock, salt and pepper then simmer 2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!