Kale SoupFrom winslowtj 7 years ago
- 2 (15 oz.) cans of drained kidney beans shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) can of drained garbanzo beans shopping list
- 5 cubed yukon gold potatoes shopping list
- 2 pork chops shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp. Pimenta Moida (Portuguese hot chopped peppers) shopping list
- 1 washed, dried, and shredded bunch kale shopping list
- 1/2 head of shredded savoy cabbage shopping list
- 1 medium chopped onion shopping list
- 3 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 4 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound Portuguese chourico, broken into large chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Start by adding olive oil to medium flame.
- Saute onion and garlic until tender.
- Add in the choirico, beans, potatoes, and then the pork chops.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover this with water, and add a lid.
- Boil for several minutes before lowering the flame.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Taste the soup,(may need more salt or pepper)
- Now add the Pimenta Moida.
- Then stir in the kale, cabbage and increase the flame for approx. 5 min.
- Ladle the soup into bowls!
The Cookwinslowtj Redding, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!