Mint Chocolate Truffle CookiesFrom eunoia 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing until well blended after each addition.
- Add combined flour and baking powder; mix well. (Dough will be very soft.)
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Roll heaping teaspoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place, 2-inches apart, on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.)
- Immediately sprinkle with chopped candy canes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- eunoia Toronto, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookeunoia Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!