Mozzarella Chicken Rice SkilletFrom eunoia 5 years ago
- 1 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can (10oz/284 mL) condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 soup can milk or water shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen & thawed broccoli florets shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked shopping list
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 5 min. on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add soup and milk to skillet; mix well. Bring to boil.
- Stir in broccoli and rice; top with chicken.
- Cover. Reduce heat to low.
- Cook 5 min.; sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
The Cookeunoia Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!