Saucy Pepper SteakFrom eunoia 7 years ago
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 small onion, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 lb. (450 g) well-trimmed boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. lite soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup Original BarBQ Sauce shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and onions; cook and stir 6 to 8 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Transfer to large bowl; cover to keep warm.
- Add meat, garlic and black pepper to same skillet; cook and stir 3 min.
- Add soy sauce; cook 1 min. or until meat is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add barbecue sauce; cook until heated through.
- Spoon meat mixture into bowl with vegetables; toss gently.
- Serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- eunoia Toronto, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookeunoia Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!