Yogurt Dip TzatzikiFrom blackcupcake 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grate the garlic and mix it with salt and vinegar.
- Peel the cucumber, grate it and squeeze it until all its water is removed.
- Put the yoghurt into a bowl and add the cucumber into it.
- Then mix the yoghurt with the mixture of grated garlic.
- Whiz the content until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add some oil.
- Yoghurt dip can be served in a normal temparature but it is rather prefered cold.
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
- Not added to any groups yet!