Thyme Citrus Angel Hair PastaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh thyme shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon, 1 lime and 1 orange shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound dried angel hair pasta shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine oil, cheese, thyme and juices.
- Add salt and pepper then blend well to combine.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in large pot of salted boiling water until al dente about 10 minutes.
- Drain and shake dry then add pasta to bowl of sauce and toss to coat then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!