Cinnamon Marble Loaf French Toast with Butter SyrupFrom rhodesbread 6 years ago
- 12 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed but still cold shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- butter Syrup: shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soda shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each dinner roll in half. In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon. Roll each roll half in the sugar mixture and place in a sprayed 1 pound loaf pan. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until even with the top of the pan. Remove wrap and bake at 350ºF 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan to cool. Slice to desired thickness. In a shallow bowl, mix eggs and milk together. Dip bread slices in egg mixture to coat both sides and cook in a frying pan or griddle.
- For syrup: Bring butter, sugar and buttermilk to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, maple and the baking soda (syrup will bubble when baking soda is added).
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!