Pretty In Pink Chicken SaladFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- salt, ground black pepper and garlic powder to taste shopping list
- leaf lettuce, baby salad greens or greens of choice shopping list
- 2 to 3 large ripe tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 2 ounces feta or blue cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken breasts to a 1/2 inch thickness.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Grill or broil chicken breasts until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, generously line 4 plates with salad greens.
- Divide tomato slices around rim of plates.
- Thin slices of red onion and cucumber slices may be added as well.
- Crumble cheese over tomato slices.
- In blender or food processor, combine egg yolk, vinegar and sugar. Stream in oil with motor running.
- Arrange chicken in center of plates.
- Drizzle with prepared dressing.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- upstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!