Enchilada Con Pace Picante SuaceFrom cubralinda 7 years ago
How to make it
- Take 2 cups of chicken, 2 table spoons of vegetable oil, 1 can of green chiles, 1/2 pack of taco seasonsing and mix it in a skillet on low for around 10 min.
- in a bowl mix 1/2 cup cream cheese and 1 cup cottage cheese with one cup of shredded cheese.
- MIx in the bowl
- Take the chicken, taco mix, green chile mix and combine it with the cottage cheese mix.
- take 5 flour tortillas, and fill each one individually with the mix,
- place in the glass Pyrex dish.
- spread Pace Picante sauce (to your liking) everyone uses a different amount, I used the mild kind, and just spread a little on each one. Don't top it off. That will be to much. Then spread as much cheese as you like on top.
- Bake 350 25-35 min.
The Cookcubralinda Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!