Buffalo Ranch WingsFrom tigress122 4 years ago
- 4 lbs of chicken wings (split, tips discarded) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of Franks red hot sauce (or your choice, but Franks is really the best lol) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Kraft ranch dressing (you can use any as long as it's a thicker consistancy) shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- split wings and throw out the tips (there's not enough meat there to make them worth keeping)
- line a baking sheet (or 2) with foil, spray with cooking spray (or veg oil)
- place wings on baking sheet, not touching, and bake for 20 mins, turn and bake for another 20 mins (or a little longer for bigger wings)
- after you've turned the wings start preping your sauce
- in a little sauce pan on med/high heat add Franks red hot and butter or margarine
- stiring, heat till butter/margarin is melted
- let bubble for 2-3 mins constantly stiring
- remove from heat and let stand till wings are done (you can cover it if you want but it's not necessary)
- remove wings from oven when cooked and place on paper towel to absorb grease (or not if you like them that way lol, but the sauce will not stick to the wings as well if you don't)
- add ranch dressing to Franks and butter/margarine mixture and mix together
- add sauce to wings, toss and enjoy!!
- this recipe is intended as an appitizer, but my husband and I love these so much that we eat them as a meal, and I'm sure you will love them enough to do so also!
- COOKING METHOD VARIATIONS:
- -Deep fry at 400F for 10-12 mins
- -On a grill or BBQ, place wings on an oiled grill or bbq. Grill over medium heat 30-40 mins, turning often, untill crisp and no longer pink
The Cooktigress122 Petawawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!