SPINACH SALAD WITH ORANGE VINAIGRETTEFrom twohot 7 years ago
- • 6 slices prosciutto shopping list
- • 2 oranges, zested shopping list
- • 2 small oranges, juiced or 1 large orange, juiced shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- • 1 clove garlic, peeled shopping list
- • 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- • 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- • 10 to 12 ounces pre-washed spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the prosciutto slices on a baking sheet and bake until just crisp, about 10 minutes. Let cool. Crumble the prosciutto slices into a container and store in the refrigerator.
- In a blender, combine the orange zest, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth. With the blender running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until combined. Transfer to a container and store in the refrigerator.
- To serve, put the spinach in a large bowl. Toss with enough of the vinaigrette to coat the spinach. Sprinkle with the crisp prosciutto crumbles, toss again, and serve.