Banana - Berry Rhubarb MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 large banana, mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain yogurt shopping list
- 3 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-bran cereal shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb (fresh or frozen unthawed) shopping list
- 2/3 cup assorted berries (I had blackberries and raspberries) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F, line muffin cups with wrappers or lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, combine banana, milk, yogurt, oil, vanilla, sugar and All-Bran, mixing well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together flours, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir dry mixture gently into the wet ingredients to just moisten, then fold in the rhubarb and berries until the flour is just mixed through. Do not beat.
- Portion into the prepared tins and bake 30 minutes.
- Cool in the tin 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!