Chocolate Oat CookiesFrom mrstempest 5 years ago
- 1 cup plain flour (all purpose) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 175ºC (350ºF).
- Stir together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients using a wooden spoon. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Using two teaspoons drop “balls” of dough onto cookie trays lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookmrstempest Sunshine Coast, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!